martes, 10 de agosto de 2010

Introduction

Welcome to EnviroSys&So, the blog I've created to share with you everything I've learned in the Environmental Systems and Societies course (hence the name, obviously). In this entry I want to explain the theme of the blog, which has the purpose of both contrasting and linking nature and human society. The title banner mixes elements of nature, such as animals and plants, with elements created by us such as computers and cities. The wallpaper shows two sides of our planet. The day half shows its natural side, as it looks almost unaltered by human society, while the night half shows the society side, as those small lights among the darkness come from the cities we've built. I hope to learn a lot and update this blog regularly so that I can keep track of the topics of the course. Thanks for reading! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario